Header Ads

Any idiom or phrase to describe the opposite of “love me, love my dog”?

said to warn someone that if they want to be in a relationship with you, they must be willing to accept everything about you

If you truly like your teaching job, you must be able to stand students' naughtiness and once-in-a-while mischief, because love me, love my dog.

  • Is my understanding about other not-in-a-relation situations correct?
  • This is mainly what I want to ask. Any idiom or phrase that can describe the opposite of "Love me, love my dog" with the meaning:
said to describe the situation in which if you hate something or someone, even if there are great qualities or merits in that, you still have a strong hatred towards it.
Is "Hate me, hate my dog" OKAY ? Like the following example:
You cost me a golden opportunity to be admitted into Harvard University years ago. Now even though you are willing to give me a big sum of money, I will not forgive you. Hate me, hate my dog.

ليست هناك تعليقات

التصنيف